We welcome good quality articles and photographic posts from budding travel writers/bloggers. In return, we can offer exposure for your writing and a link back to your personal blog and/or social media pages.
Please note, before sending in the articles please pitch in the topics on which you would like to write so that we can mutually agree to one.
Please note the following –
1. All images (if provided) will be hosted on our server. You retain the rights of course but this makes it easier for us to format them and help keep our site loading quickly as well
2. We retain the right to reject any guest post for any reason
3. Please note, that the article provided by you should be informative and unique and should not be used on other websites
4. We will not post links back to “corporate” sites or those promoting keywords
Here are the article guidelines, please read them before pitching your ideas.
1. The article should be of minimum 1500 words
2. It should be accompanied with 5-6 high-quality photographs clicked by you itself. As said earlier, the rights of the photographers are retained with you
3. You can write travel guides, budget-friendly tips, etc. for a particular place, however, we do appreciate creativity and if you think our blog is missing some essential content on travel, please pitch in the ideas, we are open to all!
Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon! 🙂